The leading partner in standard elements. Founded in 1894 as a mechanical workshop in Furtwangen in the Black Forest, Ganter released the first standard elements catalogue in 1912 – five years before the German Institute for Standardisation (DIN) was formed. Now in its fourth generation of the same family, the company supplies well in excess of 60, 000 standard elements ex warehouse, and is market leader in terms of development, sales and manufacture of standard elements. To safeguard this success for the future, Ganter is constantly working to develop its product portfolio, modernise its production and logistic processes and strengthen its worldwide network of dependable partners.
Internetové adresy podniku
Náhled katalogu výrobků
Katalog v této jazykové verzi neexistuje. Katalogy této společnosti však existují v následujících verzích:
- Zobrazit katalog Katalog v NĚMČINĚ